I’m planning on moving out of Vancouver soon so I’ve been thinking about what I’m going to miss about this city. I came up with a list of my favourite places to eat in Vancouver and looking at the list it would seem I have a thing for chalkboard menus… Stay tuned, my favourite places to drink are up next.
- The Gallery: It’s the location and ambiance that make this one. I could sit here all day long and watch the sailboats go by.
- Finch’s: Amazing sandwiches, soups and desserts, not to mention a great setting.
- Cafe Deux Soliel: My favourite breakfast place ever.
- The Reef: Everything is good here, especially the plantain chips with jerk mayo.
- Sweet Obsession: The only problem about this place is choosing a dessert! I recommend the passion fruit flan.
- Go Fish: Fresh seafood tacos, soup, sandwiches, all delicious. Usually a huge line-up in the summer.
- Kintaro: Homemade ramen soup. Huge portions so make sure you are hungry.
- Bridges: One of the best patios in town and good fresh food.
- Harambe: Ethiopian food. It may look a little intimidating at first but you will be back for more.
- So.cial: Awesome sandwiches packed full of meat, cheese and veggies.
- Aphrodite’s: Organic/local ingredients. I had one of my favourite meals of all time here.
- Habit Lounge: Delicious food and great ambiance.
- The Naam: Vegetarian restaurant open 24 hours. The Naam dragon bowl. Enough said.
- La Grotta del Formaggio: Italian deli with incredible grilled panini sandwiches.
Share Your Thoughts